Workshops & Demonstrations
- Geijutsu Daigaku (Tokyo University of the Arts) Faculty of Fine Arts,
- Painting, 3D Studio, Mokuhanga Studio
- Thursday 11 and Friday 12 September, 2014
- 10:00 am – 17:00 pm (Both days)
- Deadline for Entry
The call for proposals has closed. Thank you!
- Notification of Acceptance
- January 2014
- List of Presenters
- List of Presenters ＜pdf＞
- Workshop Participation Registration
- W/1 Andy Farkas / USA ＜pdf＞
- W/2 AWAGAMI Factory / Japan ＜pdf＞
- Presentations must be related or relevant to Japanese woodcut printmaking (mokuhanga).
- Each presentation will be limited to a maximum of two (2) hours (including translation).
- The presenter must bear the cost of materials and tools required for the presentation. Work tables will be provided at no cost.
- Selected presenters are expected to pay the Conference Registration fee.
- To enter, please submit the following data
- Outline (300 words) of the workshop & demonstration(Outline must be in English or Japanese only and must be written in Word.doc format.)
- Three (3) digital images (JPEG format/Max. file size 1MB)
- Applicant’s biography (100 words)
- Applicant’s passport-size face photo (JPEG format)
- Entry form for Workshops & Demonstrations
- Please click to download Entry form for Workshops & Demonstrations. (word) (pdf)