- Tokyo Geijutsu Daigaku (Tokyo University of the Arts) Faculty of Fine Arts,
- Main Building Lecture rooms 1 to 4
- Saturday 13 and Sunday 14 September, 2014
- 9:00 am – 17:00 pm (Both days)
- Deadline for Entry
- The call for proposals has closed. Thank you!
- Notification of Acceptance
- January 2014
- List of Presenters
- List of Presenters＜PDF＞
- Paper Subjects
- Water-based Print Expression
- Technical Improvements
- History and Philosophy of Mokuhanga
- Mokuhanga and Society
- Material Studies
- Contemporary Mokuhanga
- International Exchange
- Teaching Mokuhanga: Educational Practice Report
- Artist’s Presentation
- Only papers that cover any of the above subjects are eligible.
- Length: 3000 words. Papers may include images.
- (Papers must be in English or Japanese only)
- The oral presentation of a paper will be limited to a maximum of 20 minutes.
Extensions will not be allowed.
- Presenters must submit the presentation’s full text in advance to be published in the Conference Proceedings book.(The final deadline for full text submissions will be announced after the presenters have been selected.)
- Selected presenters are expected to pay the Conference Registration fee.
- To enter, please submit the following data
- Abstract (300 words) of the paper to be presented at the conference.(Abstracts must be in English or Japanese only and must be written in Word.doc. format.)
- Three (3) digital images (JPEG format/Max. file size 1MB)
- Presenter’s biography (100 words)
- Presenter’s passport-size face photo (JPEG format)
- Entry form for paper presentation
- Please click to download Entry form for Paper Presentation. (word) (pdf)