Open Group Projects/The Content
- Tokyo Geijutsu Daigaku (Tokyo University of the Arts) Faculty of Fine Arts,
- Art Space 1, 2 and others
- Thursday 11 to Sunday 14 September, 2014
- 10:00 am – 17:00 pm (Last day until 16:00 pm)
The International Mokuhanga Conference 2014 call for entries for group projects that use the gallery space at the venue.
Group projects will be evaluated for proposing original, new woodcut printing expressions, the use of new techniques or materials, or teaching results. The selected project/s will dispose of a 5-metre wide exhibition wall.
Entries will be screened on the basis of the submitted group project proposal and digital Jpegs images of artwork/s.
- Deadline for Entry
- The call for proposals has closed. Thank you!
- Notification of Acceptance:
- January 2014
- List of Presenters
- List of Presenters＜PDF＞
- Only woodcut prints (including relief and three-dimensional woodcut prints) and/or exhibits related to woodcut prints are eligible.
- Groups or creative units of two persons or more can entry.
- Maximum exhibition wall size: w 500cm x h 250cm(If the exhibition project requires the use of floor space, please indicate this in the proposal.)
- Selected applicants are expected to pay the Conference Registration fee.
- Selected applicants are responsible for bringing in, setting up, taking down and carrying out exhibits. (IMC 2014 does not accept delivery of exhibits by post or courier.)
- ●Bring-in and set-up: Wednesday 10 September, 2014, 14:00 pm – 17:00 pm
- ●Take-down and carry-out: Sunday 14 September, 2014, 16:00 pm – 18:00 pm
- To enter, please submit the following data
- Exhibition project proposal (300 words)[The project proposal must be in English or Japanese only and must be written in Word.doc format.]
- Three (3) digital images (JPEG format/Max. file size 1MB)
- biography (100 words) of group or unit leader
- A passport-size face photo (JPEG format) of group or unit leader
- Entry Form for Open group Project/The Content
- Please click to download Entry form for Open group Project/The Content. (word) (pdf)