- Tokyo Geijutsu Daigaku (Tokyo University of the Arts) Faculty of Fine Arts,
Plaster Casts Gallery
- Thursday 11 September, 2014
- 13:00 〜 15:00
- Participation Fee (Table Fee)
- JPY 500 (To cover the cost of one table + chair)
To be paid in cash at the Conference Registration check-in desk on September 10, 2014
The Portfolio Exhibition offers artists a chance to display their works free style on tabletops and introduce it, within an appointed timeframe, to art-world related participants and visitors. All conference participants are invited to participate, but the number of tables is limited. Tables will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
- List of Artists
- List of Presenters＜pdf＞
- Those who wish to participate must fill in and submit an Application Form along with their Conference Registration.
- Participants must bring their artwork and/or portfolio files in person. The Conference office will not accept works/portfolios delivered by post or courier.
- Only portfolios and artworks that relate to woodcut prints can be exhibited.
- Participants must not leave their seats during the exhibition. If they should absent themselves for unavoidable circumstances, they must arrange for a person to substitute them. Conference staff cannot deal with this.
- Selling artwork at the venue is not allowed.
- Participants cannot display price labels of artworks or carry out money transactions at the venue. However, if a potential buyer appears, participants can freely negotiate prices and delivering methods at their own discretion and risk. The Conference Executive Committee will assume no responsibility.
The Conference Executive Committee will assume no responsibility for loss or damage to any submitted work for any reason, before, during, or after the exhibition. Insurance protection is the responsibility of each artist. Bringing a work of art to this event shall imply agreement on the part of the artist to all conditions set forth in the prospectus.